Visit the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’ Fiori area! Sample the best dishes from north to south Italy as well as typical Roman dishes on this fun Rome dinner tour!
- Adult 8+
- Infant 0 - 7
Explore Venice on a Walking Food Tour
Your street food tour starts from the city center of Venice, close to Rialto Bridge, the oldest of the four bridges spanning the Grand Canal in Venice.
Feel the atmosphere of the hustle and bustle Rialto Market, which has been whetting appetites for seven centuries. Be rewarded while you taste local specialties and admire colourful seasonal products.
Enjoy all the amazing monuments and districts in the city together with your local and expert guide on your Venice food tour.
Do not miss the chance to admire some of the main sights of the city, such as Campo San Polo, Basilica dei Frari, Campo San Bartolomeo and more.
Sink your teeth on the finest cheese made by locals, traditional pastries, and the famous Venetian tapas, known as cicchetti, snacks or side dishes, typically served in traditional “bàcari” (Venetian bars) loved by locals when they think about relaxing or having a “happy hour” after work with friends.
All food stops are included (expensed with drinks are not included). Prepare to feast and be regaled by wonders of art, history, and food!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tours does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.