Visit the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’ Fiori area! Sample the best dishes from north to south Italy as well as typical Roman dishes on this fun Rome dinner tour!
- Adults 18+
- Youths Ages 7 - 17
- Infants Ages 6 & Under
Taste Typical Turin Cuisine
Turin is a beautiful city rich in history and delicacies, come to explore all this city has to offer!
Starting from Porta Palatina admire this spectacular Roman relic and stroll along the streets that lead you to the huge Porta Palazzo market, the biggest market in Europe, where you can talk to local food producers and taste different types of cheese. It’s time to lunch! You go to a traditional local restaurant and taste typical first courses of Turin cuisine: Agnolotti, a special pasta stuffed with meat, or Taglierin washed with a glass of wine.
After this delicious lunch you can continue to visit the city center and delight yourself with a Bicerin, which is a soft drink made with coffee, milk and chocolate, a real goodness! Your tour is not yet finished, there is still to visit Piazza Castello, here you admire Palazzo Madama and the Royal Palace and ,then, can taste an Italian ice-cream, the “Pinguino”, in the ice cream shop where it was invented. A unique ending for this tour!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The tour starts at 11am. Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes early. This is key to ensuring the quality of your experience.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Locations visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tour does NOT accommodate gluten/dairy-free or vegan participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.