Visit the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’ Fiori area! Sample the best dishes from north to south Italy as well as typical Roman dishes on this fun Rome dinner tour!
- Adults 13+
- Youths Ages 6 - 12
- Infants Ages 5 & Under
Historical & Culinary Tour of Milan
Taste the historical and culinary essence of Milan during this fabulous tour!
You will walk along the most beautiful streets of the city and will admire monuments like church of Duomo and Castello Sforzesco, the real gems of Milan! All is made unique by the delicacies you will taste, in famous pastry shop, you will eat the real Panettone, a typical cake with candied oranges and raisins. After this, you cannot miss a nice Aperitivo, which consists of a drink accompanied by various appetizers, in a unique café frequented by locals for a mid-day work break.
The next stop will be in a bistro to taste the typical Milanese risotto, made with saffron cream, a real pleasure for your palate! Then, you will continue your walk through the city to end the tour in the sweetest way possible, tasting a delicious “Gelato”, a unique Italian ice-cream. After this tour you will surely be satisfied and happy!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tours does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.