Visit the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’ Fiori area! Sample the best dishes from north to south Italy as well as typical Roman dishes on this fun Rome dinner tour!
- Adults 13+
- Youths Ages 6 - 12
- Infants Ages 5 & Under
Journey Through the Flavours of Genoa
Take the chance to explore Genoa and its delicious typical products admiring the most beautiful places of the city! A local guide leads you on this journey through the flavours.
Starting from the Old Port of the city, you stroll along the streets of the center and delight yourself with some freshly fried seafood, a real goodness! While the guide tells you the stories of the city, reach some locals people who show you how to make fresh Genoese pesto and taste it, a delight for your palate!
Continuing the walk, you cross the main and most beautiful squares of Genoa, like Piazza De Ferrari and Piazza San Lorenzo, then enjoy some Focaccia, a typical flat bread, with onions, oil or olives. For a sweet ending, try the “Gelato” and delicious local biscuits called “Canestrelli”. This street food tour is a multisensory experience that you will remember for a long time!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tours does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.