Visit the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’ Fiori area! Sample the best dishes from north to south Italy as well as typical Roman dishes on this fun Rome dinner tour!
- Adult 16+
- Child 5-15
- Infant 0-4
Experience the Trastevere Area on a Walking Tour
Discover this picturesque district and fall in love with the atmosphere of this delightful area! Our local and expert guide will take you to the hidden treasures and will guide you to the highlights of this neighborhood.
If you don’t have any familiarity with this district, it is easy to get lost or to fall into low-quality food: this is why having an expert guide with you may help you focus on the best places to spend an unforgettable time!
The tour includes several different food tastings! Taste one of the best pizzas in town, savor the greatest salumi and prosciutto like Parma and cheese like Parmiggiano Reggiano.
Also as part of the tour, you will try local Roman pastries from a local family bakery from 1940, all that will be accompanied by the music of one of the street performers, that make this area one-of-a-kind.
While you walk from one food stop to another, you will be shown the best highlights of this unique place. This area is known for its history and atmosphere: Piazza Trilussa, that winds along the countless alleys, the Basilica of Santa Maria, and the Tiber Island, one of the tiniest islands in the world, whose origins, related to the most ancient legends, are still a mystery.
At the end of the tour, you will enjoy an artisanal gelato from one of the best shops in town where ingredients are 100% natural. There might be changes accordingly to the season you are taking the tour (many of our dishes are based on fresh, seasonal products).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- This tour does NOT accommodate gluten/dairy-free or vegan participants;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers.