Visit the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’ Fiori area! Sample the best dishes from north to south Italy as well as typical Roman dishes on this fun Rome dinner tour!
- Adult 16+
- Child 5 - 15
- Infant 0 - 4
Taste the Best Rome Street Food
This tour is thought to be taken both for lunch or for dinner. Campo De’ Fiori is the meeting point: from there, you will be lead to some producers’ shops in the square, where Romans would buy local high-quality prosciutto, very tasty salami and delicious cheese to be served at their place.
The guided tour continues to the Jewish Ghetto, where the great Synagogue is located, and Pompey Theatre, hidden in the midst of the most recent buildings. Taste one of the best-known pizzas in Rome, and a rice ball, named Supplì. Also during this tasty experience, you will savour the finest prosciutto, salami, and cheese, like Parmigiano Reggiano.
The last stop includes one of the top-rated gelatos of Rome, made with organic products only: the owner of the shop, an ice cream expert, will provide you details and curiosities you might ask about this delicacy.
This tour is ideal for travellers on a budget who are seeking to go sightseeing around the city accompanied by an expert guide and eat delicious local treats!
If you are looking for a more complete experience with alcoholic beverage and full meals, we suggest you the Rome By Night or the Roman Lunch Food & Wine Tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tour does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free diets;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers.