After tasting lots of Italian specialties at the market, sample some of the best cured meat cuts and cheese accompanied by local wine and much more.
- Adult 18+
- Youth 13-17
- Child 6-12
- Infant 0-5
- Private Tour From
Rome Dinner Tour
Italy is especially famous worldwide for its food. On this 4 hours evening tour we will introduce you to the best dishes from north to south Italy, and typical roman dishes as well.
Carefully selected, each stop will provide an unforgettable taste right next to stunning historic sites. While you visit genuine and small family-run business shops to savour authentic food, you will also learn what makes them unique, how their ingredients are produced, as well as their history and curiosities.
Discover all the history and facts behind the Jewish Ghetto area while you taste the famous fried artichokes, known as “Carciofi alla giudìa,” one of the best-known dishes of Roman Jewish cuisine.
We will also visit one of the oldest and best bakeries in town, from 1824, to taste delicious crunchy pizza! After we will take you to taste the finest cuts of cured meats. Savor the best salami and prosciutto from Norcia and indulge the best Italian cheese such as Pecorino Romano and Parmigiano. A rich dinner will be served right after!
Typical roman dishes will be the main courses all paired with excellent wine! As you move from one restaurant to the other, our experienced guide will share facts and histories about traditional Roman cuisine as you stroll through these charming districts.
This tour is a well-designed combination of breathtaking sightseeing attractions with food and wine tastings. Our tour begins with a typical Italian appetizer and ends with authentic Italian coffee, addictive tiramisù, and hand-made gelato!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to the inside of the Synagogue
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tours does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.