Visit the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’ Fiori area! Sample the best dishes from north to south Italy as well as typical Roman dishes on this fun Rome dinner tour!
- Adults 13+
- Youths Ages 6 - 12
- Infants Ages 5 & Under
Culinary Tour of Sorrento, Italy
Sorrento is the most important city of the Penisola Sorrentina, a beautiful land with crystal clear sea and breathtaking landscapes, but, also full of tasty food!
With a local guide, you will explore this fascinating place, starting from Piazza Tasso, the main square of Sorrento, you will take a typical aperitif, which includes something to drink and different types of appetizer, such as the Parmigiana, made with eggplants, tomato sauce and mozzarella. You will visit a diary and taste some diary product.
After that, you will go down the stairs that lead to the port and during the way you will enjoy a beautiful view of the sea and the whole Gulf. In the magical atmosphere of a restaurant near the sea, you will have lunch enjoying fresh fish dishes and admiring the view.
Next, you will return to the city center and will walk through the alleys full of shops, while will taste a special local dessert, the Delizia al Limone, made with the famous Sorrento lemons.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tours does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.