Visit the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’ Fiori area! Sample the best dishes from north to south Italy as well as typical Roman dishes on this fun Rome dinner tour!
- Adults Ages 13+
- Youths Ages 7 - 12
- Infants Ages 6 & Under
Taste the Local Specialties of Naples
Naples is a city of colors and sounds! Neapolitans use to say: “Vedi Napoli e poi muori!” which means “see Naples and then die”.
If you’re short on time, let a local guide show you the best dishes during this walking street food tour. Ideal for food fans, you’ll sample classic Neapolitan dishes – like frittattine and fried pizza – and do some city sightseeing, for a comprehensive experience. Listen to your guide share stories and facts about Naples that you might not hear otherwise.
On this tour you will also see “Spaccanapoli” the straight main street that cross the historic city center, which literally cuts the city into two parts. Just a few minutes from there you will see Piazza del Gesù, Santa Chiara Church and Piazza Bellini. Fresh mozzarella cheese, crunch taralli, tradicional neapolitan pastries, like Sfogliatelle, are just some of the delicious samples you will indulge during the tour!
Do not miss the chance to see and taste the local specialties of the city of Naples, you will understand the meaning of this sentence after this experience! Carefully selected, each stop will bring a different flavor to your mouth combined with great sightseeing of the city center.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The tour starts at 11am or 6pm. Please pay attention at the time of booking. Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tours does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.