Visit the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’ Fiori area! Sample the best dishes from north to south Italy as well as typical Roman dishes on this fun Rome dinner tour!
- Adults 13+
- Youths Ages 7 - 12
- Infants Ages 6 & Under
Discover the Baroque Capital of Puglia
The best way to spend the night in Lecce: visiting the city and tasting its food! Savour local specialties and discover the jewels of Lecce, the Baroque capital of Puglia. Explore the historic centre with its beautiful squares and magnificent churches. You will see the church of Saint Chiara, the Duomo, Piazza Sant’Oronzo, the Santa Croce Basilica and the Celestine Palace – all universal emblems of the Baroque period in Lecce.
Enjoy authentic Leccese specialties, such as the “rustico”, “tarallini”, “pasticciotto”, and many more. Your guide will take you on a 2.5 hours that includes stops at several different places for tastes of authentic local foods.
On this thrilling and informative tour you will visit the main eateries and most important monuments in Lecce. You will taste local specialties and marvel at the most charming sites of the old city.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tours does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.