Visit the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’ Fiori area! Sample the best dishes from north to south Italy as well as typical Roman dishes on this fun Rome dinner tour!
- Adults Ages 18+
- Youths Ages 6 - 17
- Infants Ages 5 & Under
Sightseeing & Local Food
Take the chance to explore London, learn about the English traditions and its delicious culinary heritage while admiring the most beautiful places of the city Discover London’s rich history as you stroll the backstreets of two of its most amazing neighborhoods, Soho and Chinatown. This 2.5 hours food tour experience will start from Piccadilly Circus, admire the Apollo Theatre (from outside), visit the vibrant M&M’s World and fall in love with Soho atmosphere. Visit the local’s favorite hidden spots, try the real fish & chips, bagels and much more! Enjoy authentic food and culture at our favorite area of London. Discover the best English dishes, curiosities and facts, and learn some surprising international influences on the country’s cuisine since many years.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tours does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.