Visit the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’ Fiori area! Sample the best dishes from north to south Italy as well as typical Roman dishes on this fun Rome dinner tour!
- Adults Ages 18+
- Youths Ages 9 - 17
- Infants Ages 8 & Under
An Authentic Catalan Adventure
Barcelona’s street food is one of the most famous and delicious in the world. Thanks to this 2.5-hour tour you will have the opportunity to sightsee the historical centre of Barcelona and taste its delicious on-the-go dishes.
With the help of a local guide, you will start your journey at the market La Boqueria. Stroll around the vivid coloured stands and follow the scents of local fruit and vegetables. Stop at one of the stands and try some delicious Jamòn, cheese and fried fish. A multi-sensorial experience!
Next pass by the Gothic Quarter and El Call, the Jewish neighborhood, to taste some exquisite tapas and Patatas Bravas and much more! Experience a true authentic Catalan adventure in the heart of Barcelona! Choose between the lunch or dinner tour and do not miss this special opportunity on the streets of the Catalan city!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Locations visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tour does NOT accommodate gluten/dairy-free or vegan participants;
- At the moment of reservation please specify your mobile number inclusive of country code in case of an emergency;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.