Walk the historic streets and live piazzas of Florence on a street food tour and sample local specialties in the markets and shops around the city.
- Private Tour From
Food and Wine Tour in Florence
Join us for an intimate guided food and cultural tour of Florence. The best way of living a different culture is by tasting local dishes!
This 5.5-hour foodie and cultural tour is about all that! A great overview of the city combined with the best foodie stops will blow your palate away.
As you walk from one attraction to another, your guide will describe local sights, including the beautiful squares, the Baptistery and the Cathedral, Palazzo Vecchio, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Santa Maria Novella and much more!
Admire the San Lorenzo market, one of Italy’s most famous farmers’ markets where locals shop for fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, and meat. Learn about traditional dishes and specialties during this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Discover all the closely-guarded secrets among locals while you sample delicious local specialties such as schiacciata, a type of flatbread made with flour, water, yeast, salt and olive oil which will be served with high-quality balsamic vinegar and honey.
Savor two of the best local main courses like ribollita and pappa al pomodoro, famous Tuscan bread soups, and fresh pasta combined with Chianti wine.
Sample traditional appetizers include olives, cheeses, and items in season. Learn the history of their origin and preparation.
Your palate will be pleased with the best desserts, gelato, and coffee in the city. On this tour, you will taste its specialties and visit some of its most interesting and beautiful sites led by a local English-speaking guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tours does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.