Delight your senses with a visit to the colourful food market of San Lorenzo and visit other city highlights, like the Duomo, delis, and restaurants.
- Adult 14+
- Child 5-13
- Infant 0-4
Taste Classic Florence Street Food
Enjoy a stroll along the historic streets and live piazzas of Florence during this three-hour street food tour while you sample local specialties led by a foodie expert guide.
See where locals shop fresh fruits and vegetables, visit a local historic market and sample traditional dishes. At the market, sample fresh pasta, olive oil and different kinds of truffles. Sample a platter with the finest salumi and prosciutto combined with local cheese.
As you move from one foodie stop to another, learn facts about the history, culinary scene, and culture with spectacular panoramic views of the most important attractions of the city such as the Cathedral, Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Giotto’s bell tower, and the Basilica di Santa Croce, all led by your local guide.
This Florence street food tour is a great combination of savory and sweet, samples of the best food in town combined with a great explanation about art, culture, and history.
Discover the real taste of Cantucci (crunchy almond cookies) beloved in Tuscany and get a treat of the best gelato in town.
Eat like the locals, meet the small shop proprietors, visit a local market, get a wide variety of foods and learn all about some of the most interesting sites and monuments of Florence.
And, by visiting multiple places over the three hours, you have a chance to walk off some of the calories.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tours does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.