Discover the culture of Florence through its food, wine, and local art! This intimate guided tour offers all the best flavours of the city. Come hungry!
- Adult 12+
- Child 0-11
Florence Sightseeing with Food and Wine
Eat, drink and sightsee the cradle of the Renaissance, the city of Florence. Explore the colourful food market of San Lorenzo and visit some of the city highlights like the Duomo, deli shops and typical restaurants full of traditions.
Led by a local and expert guide, learn about all the culinary traditions, history and facts of the city and its monuments.
Florence is a magnificent city, considered the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance, and a must-see while in Italy not only for its attractions, monuments, and art history background, but also for its food.
Taste the best of the Florentine culinary scene during this four-hour food, wine and sightseeing tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tours does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.