Taste the best pizza in the Trastevere area, and try Roman pastries from a local family bakery that dates back to the 1940s. Enjoy seasonal foods!
- Adult 13+
- Child 6-12
- Infant 0-5
Enjoy an Evening Walking Tour Through Florence
This tour offers the opportunity to sightsee the most beautiful squares and monuments in Florence while enjoying a rich dinner.
Our expert, fully licensed, English-speaking tour guide will lead you to the discovery of the beauty of Florence on an evening food tour.
Learn the history of the city and how it became the cradle of the Italian Renaissance while walking from Santa Croce square to Santo Spirito square, crossing the arch of San Pierino, Signoria square, Ponte Vecchio.
During the tour you will taste a wide variety of food, all the most traditional Tuscan dishes: from the typical starter of cured meat to the peasant soups ribollita and pappa al pomodoro, the chickpea bread and juicy meat, and almond cookies and ice cream to indulge your sweet tooth.
The dishes will be paired with the proper wines: sparkling to start, red wine with the main course and vin Santo as dessert.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Remember to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- A moderate amount of walking is involved;
- Dress code is smart casual;
- Transfer from your hotel to the meeting point is NOT INCLUDED in the price. Taxi or buses are a convenient option;
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change;
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated only if advised in advance;
- This tours does not accommodate vegan, gluten or dairy-free participants;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers.